The use of the Real Time Location System for forklifts and operators has contributed to:
- The reduction of the number of incidents between forklifts and operators from 10 in 2019, to 1 in 2021 and 0 up to July 2022 (Implementation of the HEAT MAP of risky areas.)
- The elimination of the Risk of collision of the produced part with the head of the operator.
- The implementation of a real time warning for COVID-19 safety distance between operators.
- The increment of product flow reducing NOK parts from 23% on 2020 to 17% in 2022.
- The reduction of quality control area personnel: cost saving 324,000 EUR/year
- The increment of Forklift efficiency: cost saving 50,400 EUR/year